Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Playing Catch-up: Day 3

Just in case you were thinking that I am playing favorites because almost all of my pictures are of Brooke, this is what I get from Maddux when the camera is on him...
The first one is pretty good

Then there are about 5 or 6 of these

Then I get a big "stop mom!", from him and the camera is turned off.
But, I still love this little man more than words can express. It is so true what they say about the special relationships between a mom and her son, its inexplicable. If you have a son then you probably know what I mean, you can't describe it but it is just something special. Matt always say that if God blesses us with another child he would like another girl (as would Brooke, she is always asking for a sister). I on the other hand would love another cuddly boy. Maddux likes being the baby so he doesn't want any little brothers or sisters. Like I said before, I am learning to just embrace my blessings as they come and not focus on the what ifs.

3 comments:

Fonda said...

Sweet boy! He hides his face from me! I have to catch him with Pappaw or it is not pictures for Nonna!

Brenda said...

Cute these are good!

Anonymous said...

Coming from basically all girls, I'm just now figuring out how great little boys can be.

Right now Ryker would rather chew on the camera than to have anyone take his picture. Still teething I'm afraid. He has 2 teeth so we have a long way to go.

Rita