Sunday, November 4, 2012

21 Days of Unfinished Projects- Day 4: Kelli's BOWtique

This is how I spent my evening...

Watching Drop Dead Diva, knee deep in flowers, bows and hot glue!


Making these bad boys...



for my two little girls.

Yes, my awesome sister made me aware of the "supplies" section on Etsy, where I went nuts ordering bows and flowers in bulk. I think it is safe to say the girls now have a bow to match pretty much any outfit they wear. For less than $1 a piece, they were worth the time it took to glue the flowers together and add a clip to the back. They had been sitting in a box for over a week, but now they are one more thing checked off my to-do list!

Come to think of it, I may do one more bulk order of roses, bling and some feathers and make some for Christmas presents... off to Pinterest to get some ideas!

No comments: