Monday, December 10, 2012

Ready to Step Out

I started this blog almost 4 years ago. I had been a stay-at-home mom for a year and a half and wanted a place to share pictures of our family and document our journey. I have been posting a bit here and there throughout that time. I started another blog for a little while, as I wanted to get into design and event planning, it was pretty short lived. But lately I have been feeling like I need to focus "This Little Piggy". I began praying about what I should do. I am putting my voice out there for the world to read, but what is it saying?? What do I want to put my focus and energy into?? I still want to share our families journey, but more than that, I want to share how God is working in and around us. I want the words that are put here to glorify God. I want to write Truth and encourage others. I want to share fellow believers journeys as they are following after Our Heavenly Father. I want document my continuing testimony of Christ's love and grace in my life. I want my life and ministry to be an overflow of Christ's love into my family, my community and the world.

The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart, his mouth speaks.
Luke 6:45

It is my prayer that God will use this little blog to impact someones life, even if it's just my own.

No comments: