Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Week in Pictures

We had a big week this week

My baby boy turned three months old this week... time flies!
Here he is in his big boy bouncy seat, he is holding up his head so well.

Brookie Bear finally let me put her hair in a pony tail... I think she is learning it is a lot cooler off her neck.
And we had Tammy's shower... we took a belly picture at my shower but apparently we aren't able to do that when one of us isn't pregnant anymore, lol
Doesn't she look GREAT!!! Only a few more weeks until Tayler graces us with her presence. I just hope she doesn't come while I am on vacation!


Someone snapped this picture of Brooke while we were at the shower, she is starting to look more and more like a big girl and less like a toddler. I love my babies!

My family also had a stomach bug that daddy brought home from work. We went to the zoo last Tuesday with Aunt Meagan, Auntie and Davin, I didn't get pictures because I am scared to take my camera somewhere it might get lost. Billie took off yesterday because they were having people working on their house so Brooke went over "to keep her company". I got a lot done around the house. Matt started his new extra job this week so he is even more busy than before. I am trying to get my house totally clean before Friday so I can go over to Tammy's house for a play date.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Thanks for the pictures. Maddux is growing like a weed...and Miss Brooke just looked too cute with that table cloth tied around her neck, carrying that shopping bag like she was the Queen of England!

See ya'll when I get back. Are you coming over for Memorial Day?

Unknown said...

I don't know why, but Maddux looks so much like Matt's dad. weird. Brooke did too when she was really little. interesting.

I look like a huge heifer. I did not know I looked that huge! I should have stood more to the side because I just look fat in that pic! so depressing. I gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks. *sigh*

We are going to the beach Friday evening but you are still more than welcome to come over that day! :) I was going to try and get stuff done today, but I get sharp pains every time I stand up. Hopefully they go away soon because I have soooo much to do!