Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a B-E-A-U-tiful morning!

Today is the most beautiful day! Although we have crazy weather here in Houston, snowing one day and wearing shorts the next, days like today are the reason I can't see myself living anywhere else. Matt did some yard work while Brooke and I played ball and drove her 4-wheeler. She just loves being outside, picking blades of grass or crushing flowers to see the petals fall off. I thought I might post a few pics while Missy Prissy is down for a nap.





Thank you Lord for beautiful days like today!

3 comments:

Fonda said...

OMG, our little tree is still alive? I thought for sure this past summer would have done it in. Thanks for the pictures of my darling grandbaby today.

August said...

Brooke is such a kewtie pie. She has a lot of "Ham" in her... pun intended. ;)

BTW, welcome to blogspot. I don't know if you remember Natalie (Autumn's cousin) she has a blog as well and you might be interested in reading. She has a little baby too, now and blogs about her baby. http://oneilhappenings.blogspot.com/
If you want to check out Natalie's blog.

Robin said...

You write just like your mom....you are both such good writers...I look forward to reading more from you and seeing pictures of your beautiful family.