Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooke

Last week Brooke turned 3, in some ways time has flown by and in other ways I can't remember life without her. We started off the weekend on Thursday night with girls night, this was originally supposed to be mommy's night off but Brooke really wanted to come. We met a good friend of mine, Lesley, at Pappsitos in Houston.

At the end of the meal she was surprised with a happy birthday song.


Friday we headed out early for the Houston Zoo for zoo boo. The kids got to wear their costume, go trick or treating and decorate mini pumpkins. Doesn't she look like the cutest little fairy perched up on this bench.


Brooke went home with Bri after the zoo and spent the night until it was time for her birthday dinner on Saturday. We decided to keep it pretty low key with just the immediate family but that didn't keep her from getting lots of fun gifts. These are her two favorites, meet Alli (her first American Girl) and Melman.


I can't resist sharing this picture of little MC, he was supposed to be a police officer for Halloween but the costume was too small so he just went as a rock star. Both of my kiddos are growing so fast!

We redecorated Brooke's room for her birthday, I will have pictures on my new blog next Monday. I am trying to get things ready this week and have it up and going after the weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the tutu looks so cute! Do you have any shots where she is standing in it you can send me? I like to keep pics of the things I make. I looked at your other blog.. very cute background from your office :) What kind of stuff are you going to have on there? I have had several people tell me I need to start a blog for my sewing projects.. something I am thinking about. Can't wait to see your new one. Are you still going to post here?

Leah said...

I am so excited to see her room!!! What a cutie pie!!

Luvs!

Michaela said...

She's so adorable!! I can't wait to see pictures of her new room (:

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Your babes are so cute! And I love me some Pappasitos:)